finding my sparkle fireside chat
Thursday, 7/16 | 6 - 9 p.m.
Chicago South Loop
Candace Junée will moderate an intimate Fireside Chat with, Author, Morgan A. Owens about her book “Finding My Sparkle”. During this candid conversation, you will...
• Learn how your perception of yourself affects your relationship, career and life goals
• Develop and learn how to effectively execute goals
• Find the balance of career and self-care
• Find importance in investing in personal development opportunities available to them.
• Use adversity to fuel determination
• How to overcome challenges within yourself in order to be successful
she builds wealth
sip + chat
Friday, 7/17 | 6 - 8 pm
Who doesn't love to sit around and chat with your girlfriends over wine to wind down at the end of a week?
We are excited to bring you this event in partnership with Northwestern Mutual where we are bringing together women entrepreneurs to talk about making money, building wealth, and keeping it.
This event features Dr. Kiarra King, Christian Maxwell, Morgan A. Owens, Candace Armour, Nia Williams, and Aleatha Wilson.
pretty epic business
brunch + pop-up shop
Saturday, 7/18 | 12 - 4 pm
A business brunch focused on helping you level-up your ideas, brand, and build a pretty epic business. We'll feature brunch eats along with workshops led by Candace Armour and Morgan Owens focused on building a successful brand, marketing strategies, gaining sponsors, leveraging partnerships, and so much more!
Our pop-up shop will feature local and national brands that you can connect and shop with as you mix and mingle with other women. To become a pop-up vendor, click "Get Tickets" below.