An unforgettable weekend for professional women, businesswomen, entrepreneurs, and influencers to connect, learn, and flourish personally and professionally. Curated by Pretty Professional + Epic Fab Girl.
MARCH 26-28, 2020
finding my sparkle book
tour fireside chat
Thursday, 3/26 | 6 - 9 p.m.
Candace Junée will moderate an intimate Fireside Chat with, Author, Morgan A. Owens about her book “Finding My Sparkle”. During this candid conversation, you will...
• Learn how your perception of yourself affects your relationship, career and life goals
• Develop and learn how to effectively execute goals
• Find the balance of career and self-care
• Find importance in investing in personal development opportunities available to them.
• Use adversity to fuel determination
• How to overcome challenges within yourself in order to be successful
pretty epic business
brunch + pop-up shop
Saturday, 3/28 | 12 - 4 pm
A business brunch focused on helping you level-up your ideas, brand, and build a pretty epic business. We'll feature brunch eats along with workshops led by Candace Armour and Morgan Owens focused on building a successful brand, marketing strategies, gaining sponsors, leveraging partnerships, and so much more!
Our pop-up shop will feature local and national brands that you can connect and shop with as you mix and mingle with other women. To become a pop-up vendor, click "Get Tickets" below.